Monsters, Thai Tea and post college neurosis

I don't know if the monsters are a good idea but I like them. Vegetable monsters are coming to make sure you eat healthy. Maybe they're trying to push me to eat more vegetables and to stop drinking so much thai tea and eating girl scout cookies. *yummmm*

I also discovered sleeping earlier at night helps me to stay focused. Well...that's rather obvious huh.

I've also "also" discovered that I miss playing with color on clay. I'm so used to high firing, that I forgot about my color testing from my freshman days at FMU. I miss that place. But alas...we must grow and make something of ourselves past college. Then life is hectic and confusing! And THEN months go by...and you're like..."Hey. I wasted two months being confused..." Or is this just me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.